Live yoga classes
There's something magical about the energy shared when we breathe, center in, and move together as a community, whether we're in a small yoga studio or in a park. As wonderful as that experience can be, it isn't always possible to attend in person, so finding the best online yoga classes near you that meet your needs is critical.
Life gets hectic at times, and rushing to class can be stressful, which defeats the purpose of yoga in the first place. Other times, it could be that you haven't found a class or an instructor who makes you feel supported. Learning yoga techniques in a group setting can be intimidating for those who are new to the practice.
Trexova is online yoga classes platform designed for real people—whether you’re a busy mom in need of a quick morning energy boost, or a traveler looking to relax with a yoga nidra before sleep.
Work up a sweat with an advanced vinyasa flow, hatha yoga, or refresh your memory with our online yoga classes near you for total beginners. Whatever your level of experience, life stage, and goals are—from prenatal strength to mid-workday calm—we'll work with you to develop an online yoga practice that is uniquely yours.
What are the Benefits of Online Yoga Classes?
- You'll be consistent. Fitting yoga into your daily life becomes much easier when you can roll out your mat, click play, and start your flow and learn yoga online. When you develop a consistent routine, the benefits of yoga—from increased flexibility to stress reduction—become apparent. You can take as many classes as you want and at times that work for you.
- It's a lot less expensive. If you prefer to take multiple classes per week, paying a lot of money per month for in-person classes may be out of the question. Online yoga can save you money. You can get unlimited classes for a low cost if you use services of online yoga classes near you.
- It is now easier to locate your favorite instructor. Because there is such a wide range of yoga offerings available on the internet, you'd be surprised at the variety of instructors available with various areas of expertise. There are so many wonderful yoga teachers out there, but only a few are likely to truly touch your heart. Once you've found your favorite yogis, there's a good chance you'll want to keep practicing.
- You can invite a friend to join. Some online yoga sites let you stream classes with a friend. So, if you want someone to show up with you for accountability, many sites make it simple for them to do so regardless of where they are.
- You are free to be yourself. It can help you create a safe space to just be in your own body, listen to your needs, and practice yoga online without fear of judgement, whether you're intimidated by in-person classes, haven't found a welcoming community, or simply want to be alone.